We describe what we are doing with your information and how we secure, manage and safeguard it in this part. We also discuss cookies (the digital/internet variety, not the flavorful variety).
Hello Laundry (– also referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”) is dedicated to safeguarding and respecting the privacy of its customers and contacts. When you visit the Hello Laundry website at https://hellolaundry.co.uk (“Site”), use the Hello Laundry App (“App”), or use the Hello Laundry service (“Service”), we will use any personal data we collect from you or that you submit to us based on this policy.
Information We Collect:
We collect and retain information that you input into forms on our website with your permission. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, address, order details, feedback, and non-sensitive payment information, among so many other things.
We may collect general user’s data automatically, such as your IP address, browser type, and app store data. You have the opportunity to demand access to, correction of, and deletion of any information we possess about you. We will reply to your query within a week of getting it.
Information is put to use in many different ways. Many of the ways we use the information we have about you are as follows:
How We Use Your Information:
This information will use in the following ways:
- To register you as a new customer that it is necessary to provide the service to you; to carry out our responsibilities with you and provide you with the information, products, and services that you request to us on the basis that it is necessary for our conformance with the terms of our contract with you;
- To take out our commitments to you and give you lost the information, products, and services that you request to us on the basis that it is essential for our cooperation with the terms of our agreement with you;
- To notify you about updates to our service, as required for the performance of our contract to you and our legal obligations in promoting our products and services, managing our Site, as well as delivering enhanced customer experience;
- On the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting and marketing our service, to provide you with information about products or services we believe may be of interest to you;
- On the premise that information is necessary for our legitimate rights in promoting and marketing our service and growing our business; to deliver relevant website content and adverts to you; and also to monitor or analyze the advertising effectiveness we offer to you;
- If you are a winner in one of our contests or promotions, to use your name and photograph in publicity related to that competition or promotion, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in marketing and promoting our service and growing our business, but only if you have expressly consented to this, and you can withdraw your permission at any time by mailing us an email.
Information We Collect About You:
This information will use in the following ways:
- To perform the service following the terms of our agreement with you;
- To implement the Site and manage the App, as well as for internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes;
- To improve the Site and the App, and to make sure that the information is provided in the most efficient way for you and your computer;
- To enable you to take part in interaction parts of our service if you so want;
- As part of the ongoing efforts to ensure the security and safety of our Site and App;
- To measure or comprehend the efficacy of advertising we provide to you and others, and to offer you with specific meanings on the website or mobile application;
- To offer findings and comments regarding items or services that may be of interest to you or other users of the Site and App.
- To use your name and picture in any media to publicise your participation in our competitions or promotions. Only with express consent can you withdraw at any time by writing to us.
Information Receive From Other Sources:
This information may be linked with information you provide to us and information we collect about you. This information and the combined information may be used for the purposes and on the basis mentioned above (depending on the types of information we receive).
To whom do we share your information?
We may share your information with a specific number of third parties, such as:
- To implement any contract, we engage with them and then with you because it is necessary to fulfill the contract we have with you or our legal requirements to manage our business and improve the service.
- Because it is required for our legitimate interests, we may use analytics, technical developers, and search engine providers to help us upgrade and improve our website and mobile application.
- Advertising companies need the information to choose the best advertising material for the Site or App. We do not provide marketers with personally-identifying information to provide them with collected information about our users.
- On the basis that it is essential for our legitimate interests, we may share your personal information to third parties, as follows:
- If we sell or purchase any business or assets, we may disclose personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such businesses or assets.
- If A third party buys Hello Laundry or almost all its components, personal data on customers owned by the business will transfer assets.
- We may also transfer your personal data if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if it is needed for our legitimate interests to maintain or apply our terms of service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hello Laundry, our customers, or others.
- We save all of the money you give us on our secure servers or those of our trusted partners. You are responsible for maintaining your password secure if we have provided you (or you have selected) one that allows you to access specific portions of the Site or the App. We respectfully request that you do not share your password to anyone.
- Unfortunately, information transfer over the internet is not completely safe. We will do our best to protect the personal information, and we can guarantee the security of any information you communicate to the Site or the App; any transfer is at your own risk. We will use extensive protocols and security mechanisms to avoid unauthorized access when we have received your information.
How long do we keep personal information?
- If you become one of our customers, we will usually keep contract information (including personal data) for six years after the end of the contract, or longer if we need to keep it for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, or if we are legally required to maintain it for a longer period.
- In some cases, deleting data is not physically possible (for example, when it is held on a secure external server). We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that it is not accessible for re-use or release to third parties.
Under the applicable Data Protection Act, you have such legal rights as a data subject, subject to certain limits, including:
- The right to access and obtain copies of your personal data;
- The right to reject to use of your personal data for marketing purposes;
- The right to withdraw any permission you may have given to receive marketing materials from us at any time, or in any other case where we handle your personal data based on your permission (rather than another legal basis);
- The right to request that we update any incorrect personal data we have about you;
- The right to request the restriction of inaccurate, illegally processed, or no longer required personal data about yourself;
- The right to request that your personal data be transferred to you in a structured, frequently used, and machine-readable format if the processing is based on your agreement;
- The right to request the deletion of personal data about yourself because processing is no longer required or if your interests, rights, and freedoms as a data subject exceed our rights and interests in keeping your personal data;
- The right to withdraw your agreement to your name or image used for promotional purposes in connection with any one of our competitions or promotions at any time.
Any of your rights can be claimed at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can take legal action with the Office of the Information Commissioner.
Links to Other Website:
Links from and to the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates may show on the Site or the App from time to time. If you click on the link to one of the other websites, please be aware that such sites get their privacy policies, where we take no responsibility or responsibility. Please read these policies carefully before giving any private information to these websites.
Hello Laundry Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under the number 11849570. The United Kingdom is our registered office, Brightstone Court, Oakhill Road, Purfleet, Essex, RM19 1TY.