Hellolaundry Limited ("we", "our", "us" or "hellolaundry") is committed to protecting and
respecting the privacy
all users of our websites www.hellolaundry.co.uk or mobile app.
This privacy notice tells you about how we look after your personal data when you visit our
(www.hellolaundry.co.uk) or use the hellolaundry app or otherwise communicate with us and it
tells you about your
privacy rights and how the law protects you.We'll be the "data controller" of the information
you provide to us.
[ 1 ] Who we are :
We are Hellolaundry Limited, a company registered in England with company registration
Please read this notice carefully before you use our app or website or order Hellolaundry
services from us or
otherwise interact with us in the course of business. By contacting our general customer
services team at:
[ 2 ] How we collect your information :
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or by using the App
to place the order.
Hellolaundry collect information:
- When you create an account with hellolaundry or you change your account settings
- When you book an order with hellolaundry and during the order process (including for payment
and order delivery)
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number
- when you browse and use our website www.hellolaundry.co.uk (before and after you create an
account with us)
[ 3 ] Information we collect about you :
If you register your details with us (via the app or the website) or otherwise communicate
with us, we will need
collect certain information in order to communicate with you and provide you with our services.
The types of
information we collect and why we need to do so are set out below:
- Location data collected through our app
- Location data collected on our website
- Customer name, email, phone, home address, laundry delivery address, payment details
- Your feedback about our services
- Business contact name, role, email address, phone number and address
- IP address, browser type, browsing actions and patterns, unique identifier and other
[ 4 ] Transfer of your personal information to third parties :
Hellolaundry may employ the services of third parties to help us in certain areas, such as
cleaning and return of goods at/from our cleaning facilities, delivery and hosting of the
website and app, payment
brokers, IT maintenance and identity checking. In some cases, these third parties may receive
information. If you provide details of a credit or debit card for payment, Hellolaundry may use
third parties to
the validity of the sort code, account number and card number you submit in order to prevent
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in
accordance with the
We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own
purposes and only permit
them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our
[ 5 ] Cookies :
provide you with a good
experience when you browse the Site and also allows us to improve the Site. For detailed
information on the
[ 6 ] How long will you use my personal data for? :
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we
collected it for.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature,
the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your
personal data, the
for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other
means, and the
applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be
associated with you) for
research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without
further notice to
[ 7 ] Your rights :
As a data subject you have certain legal rights subject to certain exceptions under the
applicable Data Protection
- the right to access the personal data held about you;
- the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
- the right to withdraw at any time any consent you have given to receive marketing material
from us, or in any
case where we process your personal data on the basis of a consent that you have given (and not
on some other
- the right to ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data about you;
- the right to ask for the restriction of personal data concerning yourself that is inaccurate,
or no longer required;
- the right to ask for the transfer of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and
where the processing is based on your consent;
- the right to ask for the erasure of personal data concerning yourself where processing is no
longer necessary or
legitimate interests we have in processing your personal data are overridden by your interests,
the data subject; and
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time to your name or image being used in connection
with any of our
competitions or promotions for publicity purposes.
- You can exercise any of your rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
[ 8 ] Security :
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or those of our trusted
providers. Where we have
given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the
Site or the App,
are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Although we will do our
to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the
Site or the App;
transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict
features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
[ 9 ] Links to other websites :
The Site or the App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our
advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that
these websites have
own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these
policies. Please check
policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our
[ 11 ] Updating your information :
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please
keep us informed if your
personal data changes during your relationship with us. You may review, correct, update or
change your personal
information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or amending your
account details on the App.
[ 12 ] Contact :
Hellolaundry Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 11849570.
Our registered office is at
Brightstone Court , Oakhill Road, Purfleet, Esssex ,RM19 1TY, United Kingdom.